Since 1993, the country’s most celebrated piece of unique fauna has taken pride of place on the popular Kangaroo series. Throughout the life of the series, themes such as European explorers’ first sightings, renowned Australian artists’ depictions and the life
cycle of the kangaroo have all been featured.
In 2018, the Mint looks back with pride at a quarter-century of artistic and engineering excellence.
- Three ounces of fine silve
- Finished to the Royal Australian Mint’s uncirculated standard
- 1oz Silver Coin
- 2oz Silver Bar.
- Coin’s reverse pictures two kangaroos seeking shade from the summer heat
- ‘25’ privy mark - representing 25 years
- Bar design pictures a mob of kangaroos in an outback landscape and a detailed portrait of an eastern grey kangaroo
- Strictly limited edition of 5000 coin and bar sets
- Packaged in a presentation case with outer box